Уважаемые пользователи форума, убедительно просим вас переходить в телеграмм продавца, исключительно по предоставленной ссылке. Проверяйте продавца, отправив сообщение на электронную почту, чтобы убедиться в том, что вы общаетесь действительно с ним.

What is Bitcoin and how to use it

Тема в разделе "Криптовалюты. ICO", создана пользователем Bin-Digger, 14 окт 2018.

1. Bin-Digger

Bin-Digger New Member

Симпатии:
    This is intended as a functional guide only. It is the bare minimum you need to get started. There are whole discussion forums dedicated to bitcoin and numerous highly technical academic papers on the subject. As always, I encourage you to do your own additional research and Ill provide links for further reading at the end of this article.

About bitcoin why we use it :

Bitcoin is a distributed peer-to-peer digital currency developed by Satoshi Nakamoto (pseudonym). Cryptographic hash functions allow the secure transfer of bitcoins across the internet. It is decentralized by design, meaning that it is outside of the control of central banks like the Federal Reserve.

Why we use it here :
    Decentralization - Outside of control of central banks, cant be shut down or seized, funds stored locally.
    Anonymity - Relatively easy to obfuscate source of funds by using washing services, splitting wallets etc.
    Speed - Usually instant if you include the recommended transaction fee.
    Irreversibility - Transactions are final. Unlike paypal and credit cards, it is impossible for funds to be clawed back. See comparison of various payment methods.
    Setting up a new bitcoin wallet/account :

1 - go to the website : NEW BITCOIN WALLET
    2 - Click on Start a new bitcoin wallet ( put your email/password ... )
    3 - go to your email and click on the blockchain verification Link.
    4 - log to your Bitcoin wallet and congratulation your new BTC wallet.
    5 - if you want to buy something with bitcoin , just ask the seller for his btc address and send the btc to him .
    6 - if someone want buy something from you , just give him your btc address.

From where I can buy Bitcoin ?

There are various methods available for buying bitcoins. Anyway you can use this website : localbitcoins.com

Reference

Bitcoin Wallet :
    Bitcoin exchange :

I hope iv given you some useful informarion here , Thx for reading
  2. felk0n

felk0n New Member

Симпатии:
    you better explain how to card btc not how to use them lol but thx any way ))
  3. Erickfag

Erickfag New Member

Симпатии:
    This is just a general question. I was wondering what kind of internet business you guys in here run, and how you got started out. Ive always wanted to start my own, but I just dont know how to make money off of it. Is there certain things you can start to make money?

Поделиться этой страницей